Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Monday, September 6, 2010

Birthday Rawr!

by Stein, Segunda Espada

Hello guys! :)

WHOA! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? We're already one year old! haha

this is way back 09/04/2010

Oh gee, this is nostalgic.

I'm so happy that we have reached this far.

I'm so overwhelmed and would like to share this happiness I contain.

Still Doll Project 2010, a success.
Photo by: Ms. "Anime" Valdez

from (L-R) TOP: VIP Romella, VIP Sheila, Mac, Vench and Von
from (L-R) MID: Elle, Romel and Razel
from (L-R) DOWN: Metz, Me and VIP Keisha

When we started doing "this thing of ours", I can still recall how people mocked us, booed us, and tried to put us down.

But the thing is, they failed to kill this fire in us - our passion. They are just those jerks who doesn't know how to appreciate this art.

It's like we're in a battlefield those days, no matter how scarred and battered we are.. we've endured and succeeded. We have contributed enough to make this community grow and look at the cosplay community now, it's getting bigger and better! Such a joy to see.

me as Mayama
Elle as Yamada
Mac as Takemoto
Che as Hagu
Vench as Morita

HAHA let's go to the mushy part..

the last airbender.

Mac..

Thanks for taking the task of being the head of this team. I know it's a big thing to shoulder but despite of your fragile and rapeable body, you did a great job as our leader. Thanks for being a good sport and for not breaking our trust. I'm sorry if there are things that I've done that offended you (like posting your uba pics over plurk) haha.

sting me

Elle..

Thanks for the trust and also the companionship. We'll always be the partners-in-crime. We've been friends since highschool and we've argued at some point but it won't lessen the friendship between us. Don't forget that you have US. We're family :) Hahaha thank you so much because we know the fact that without you, this group will never exist. You're the best :D

Von..

PAET! What are we going to do without a VON in the group?. You have shared bright ideas and never did fail us. You are the LIGHT of this group, without you.. we won't be paet! hahaha :D So yes, I'm still looking forward for more concepts and out of this world ideas! :)

Metz..

Where are you? In our one year of existence, you we're not there in our bday? Are you having some MAJOR MAJOR date or what? haha You'll be one of the bestest BEASTfriends I ever had. mwa! :D haha

Romel and Razel..

I need to pair you guys. hahaha! Thanks for being part of this group. You guys never did fail us and your loyalty to this group adds to this flame in us. I'm sorry if I have mistaken you guys before as highschool graduates. HAHA! You rock guys! Please dont forget to add us in the entourage list when the right time comes. I wish you both happiness and love.

Vench

Vench..

Hey! ultimate fanboy goes core member. Thanks for being part of this group! HAHA and thanks for being one of those people whom I can share my mushy side. You're the only person in the group whom I can talk to when it comes to slice of life animes. haha! Grrr. I still envy your eyes though. haha more years to come!

Pollen

Po-kun..

Wahaha! I know you have been busy lately but I do appreciate how you also make an effort to join us to do cosplays. I really appreciate how you manage your time and able to prioritize what is important. We are just here for you! I hope we can spend more cosplays as a group! and keep up the good work Pollen! :D You'll always be hitsuzen's bishie.

Sheila and Keisha - i so love you both. Free to Cosplay Forever (rock)

3am :)

To our VIPS:

Jhame, Sai, Kai, Yumi, Che etc -

Thanks for the laughs! Thanks for the food! Thanks for the overnights, shits and that. Thank you for being patient and being part of this family. :) You know the fact that WE DID NOT select you guys to be part of the group. It's just a simple way how "hitsuzen" works. Your ways crossed ours, Your hearts touched ours (hmmmm???)..it's just an unexplainable phenomenon, it's something mutual.

And of course, we would like to thank the One above for everything. To God be the glory! :D

Cast:
VIP Emmalyn as Haruhi
Me as Kyon
Elle as Yuki
Razel as Mikuru
VIP Sheila as Itsuki

Photo taken by Keisha
www.aslowwaltz.deviantart.com
an unusual meet up
Hitsuzen ladies. ♥
hitsuzen ♥
me as Mayama
Elle as Yamada
Mac as Takemoto
Che as Hagu
Vench as Morita

As a team...no, as a family.. I must say that we have sparked enough for this year. Just enough to let other people know that this thing of ours exist. Just enough that we have gained victories. Just enough to share this little talents that we have. Just enough to say that we have proven things more than what we expected. I hope for the coming years, we will continue to keep this flame burning and burning! Viva Hitsuzen! :D

Please continue to spead the cosplay love. This is our cosplay friends NOW :)

kakashi loves gothic lolitas :D
Cosa Nostra. This thing of ours.

Whew. Please dont think you have spent 7 minutes shit reading this :) hahaha I love you guys!

-Segunda

No comments:

Post a Comment