Search This Blog Below

Today Cosplay
Cosplayer

Monday, January 17, 2011

Code Geass Euphemia cosplay by Saya


After the previous post I've Saya with Rinoa Heartilly cosplay, now Saya wearing costumes of Euphemia from Code Geass, actually I have not read the manga from Code Geass yet, I've given up looking for this comic. I have never found it *lol*. many ppl said this Manga has a good story (it is makes me want to read it :3),I've compared this photo cosplay with a picture of this anime version, and as the result, waww, Saya really fit with Euphemia, her beauty, and she also looks older. if Code Geass made to Live movie, I think Saya very suitable as Euphemia ^^. I find lot of her photos, but mostly in small size ... so I just post a few that have a good picture quality. Thank you again for Saya-chan ^^ for this great cosplay...This is really beautiful cosplay. I love it!!










Well, by the way about Adult, after seeking to know about the biography of Saya, what I get is .... Saya is a Japanese adult film actress!? I do not know if it is a different Saya!! >.<" but I do not get any other information about her, I hope anyone have any idea who this Saya is. Please Leave Comment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment